Where to start
Creating a LinkedIn Business Page is simple. All you need is some basic information about your company. The kind of information you should already know if you’re at the point of setting up a business page on Linked In. So, before you begin it would be handy to have a pre-written description. If you’ve already got a website. Your intro is usually a good place to start. If you haven’t – THINK MISSION STATEMENT!
- You’ll need to know where your office is.
- What your website address is.
- What year you founded your company.
- What type of company you are – E.G: Sole Trader, Partnership, Limited Company.
- How many employees you’ve got.
You will also need a profile dressing, so this includes your social media icons and headers. We can help with these, so please get in touch if you require them. Create a Linked In Business Page The link above will take you straight to your desired page on Linked In. Just follow the steps and fill in your information. Once you get to this point it's easy. Finding it through the Linked In navigation system however is a nightmare.